OVP Forums - A community of assistance, help, questions, and answers.
  FAQFAQ    SearchSearch      RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in
creating the Virtual platform

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Open Virtual Platforms Forum Index -> Ask a Question
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RaghuRam

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2019 9:54 pm    Post subject: creating the Virtual platform Reply with quote

Hi,

At Present I am working on Ubuntu16.04 Operating system can I install OVP environment on Ubuntu16.04 > Could anyone help me the steps and also when I try download the opvsim package I found OVPsim.20190628.0.Linux32.exe but I have ubnutu 16.04 64 bit machine. Can anyone help me how to get OVP sim 64-bit installer for ubuntu.

Thanks,
raghuram
DuncGrah
OVP Technologist
OVP Technologist

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have used OVPsim on Ubuntu 16.04 64-bit machine.

The 32-bit version of the product will work on 64-bit Ubuntu. Once you have installed if you have any issues please take a look through the Installation and Getting Started Guide (included with installation or available from the document section of the OVP World website) where you will find information of additional packages and libraries that may need to be installed.

Note: OVP World provides only 32-bit resources, OVP simulation is available for 32-bit and 64-bit Linux and Windows hosts as professional products from Imperas, contact info@imperas.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Open Virtual Platforms Forum Index -> Ask a Question All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: