OVP Forums - A community of assistance, help, questions, and answers.
  FAQFAQ    SearchSearch      RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in
How to compile cache model with VMI interface version 2.0.10

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Open Virtual Platforms Forum Index -> Memories and Caches
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DominicChan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:07 am    Post subject: How to compile cache model with VMI interface version 2.0.10 Reply with quote

Dear Sir,

I downloaded the latest OVP Sim and OR1K toolchain and installed OK. Then I created a cache model and run an application with the created cache model and the simulator gave this error:

Error (LDM_DLV) Object C:/Program Files/Imperas/lib/Windows/ImperasLib/ovpworld.org/mmc/wt_1way_16byteline_256tags/1.0/model.dll compiled with VMI interface version 2.0.8, Product VMI interface version is 2.0.10 - please recompile Object

How would I be able to re-compile the cache model with the VMI interface version 2.0.10 ?

Best Regards,
Dominic
DominicChan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Sir,

That was my mistake. I forgot to do a make clean before creating a new cache model and therefore an old version of cache.o was used.

Best Regards,
Dominic
SunilTamhankar

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:10 am    Post subject: Error (LDM_DLV) Object Reply with quote

Hello,
I face the following error only while running application compile for MIPS32 paltform.

"OVPsim v20100122.0 Open Virtual Platform simulator from www.OVPworld.org.
Copyright (c) 2005-2010 Imperas Software Ltd. Contains Imperas Proprietary Information.
Licensed Software, All Rights Reserved.
Visit www.imperas.com for multicore debug, verification and analysis solutions.
OVPsim started: Fri Apr 09 22:13:41 2010

Error (LDM_DLV) Object C:/Imperas/lib/Windows/ImperasLib/mips.ovpworld.org/processor/mips32/1.0/model.dll compiled with VMI interface version 2.0.18, Product VMI interface version is 2.0.16 - please recompile Object"
JimStraus
OVP Technologist
OVP Technologist

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:22 am    Post subject: Re: Error (LDM_DLV) Object Reply with quote

This error would occur if you downloaded and installed the mips32 model from one release into a different release.

You may look at the file $(IMPERAS_HOME)/InstallLog.txt to see what has been installed, including the release information. If you see different releases mixed together then this is your problem. You will need to uninstall and then re-install using files from a single release.

Hope this helps,

Jim Straus
Imperas
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Open Virtual Platforms Forum Index -> Memories and Caches All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: